The Thumbs Up Tee TOTALLY lived up to it's name...it's a seriously amazing pattern that is great for both boys and girls.
My favorite part has to be the thumb holes....check those out...aren't they just too fun?!?!
And just look at that 'V' detail on the sleeves! It was a little tricky to get it to sit flat on the first shirt that I made, but by the second one it was easy peasy. (sorry for the sleeve being out of focus...I am still working on my photography skills)
My little guys just loved this tee. It also is GREAT for embellishing with an applique...the possibilities are ENDLESS!
About the pattern:
- Size 12 months to 12 years --gotta love those bigger sizes for the tweens!
- Optional thumb holes on the sleeve cuffs --and for visual learners, check out her VIDEO showing how to assemble!
- Only 15 pages of pattern pieces making it a quick sew and easy on the ink ;)
- Detailed instructions with beautiful illustrations of each step.
- TONS of inspiration photos from all the testers!!!
- I would consider this an intermediate beginner --the 'V' detail and thumb holes were a little tricky...even being an advanced sewer I learned some new tricks!!!
It was a quick, easy and fun pattern to see come together! Endless possibilities. Very versatile. One thing that I do want to note is that this is definitely a slim fitting tee, making it easy to dress up or down!
If you want to purchase the Thumbs Up Tee head over to OUSM's shop HERE.You can purchase this pattern for $5 using code THUMBSUP at checkout through Sunday, January 17th! WOW...WHAT A DEAL!!!! While you are there, take a peek at all of their other awesome patterns. I am dying to try the Button Up Jumper for my daughter!
Thanks for stopping by!